Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Shit's Fucked Up

I very gingerly jogged about 6 miles last night, taking care with every step not to hurt myself, but I still hurt myself. I gotta stop doing that.

Done.

The new plan is to not run a step for one month. During that month, I'll be trying to strengthen my incredibly weak hamstrings and quads. I'm sure my doctor or doctors are going to recommend stretching.

As everyone should know by now, stretching causes injuries. But since I'm already injured, I shouldn't worry about that. Right? Then, if I stretch my injured leg, should I stretch the good one too, and risk hurting myself there? What happens if I start running again and have one stretched leg and one unstretched? How bad will that be? My mind is more boggled than Deion Sanders' was when he hosted the Miss USA pageant.

Anyway, here's the new theme song for thaoblogg. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment