Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mmmmm...drugs...

I'm on drugs.  Somebody get me The Original Whizzinator!

Almost immediately following my last post, the minor pain in my POS knee get a lot worse and stayed that way for over a week.  Good times.  So I haven't run since then, except for one failed test where I jogged the 20 feet to the end of our driveway and had to stop.  After another trip to doctor and another $60 in co-pays I got a prescription for Etodolac, a heavy-duty anti-inflamatory with a list of nasty-sounding side effects long enough to make Happy Fun Ball blush.  I'll be taking it twice a day for three weeks for my tendonitis, which was almost certainly caused by all the stretching I did during my month off.  Oh...and no alcohol.  Argh!!!!  I'll continue to lose fitness and get fat, and I'll have to do it dead, stone sober.

And now, a word about shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment